Please contact us if you are unable to purchase clothing within the dress code. IVA connects families in need with community resources.
Families - we appreciate all dress code donations to help provide students with dress code clothing.
- Shirt must still cover full torso and shoulders
- Common sense guidelines for dressing appropriately apply.
IVA Spirit Wear: is coordinated by the PTA. Purchasing windows announced in IVA's weekly newsletters.
Required dress for any school event is in line with our regular dress code and requires a level of attire to fit the occasion. For events such as dances and promotion, please see below. Promotion Dress: Casual, comfortable dress attire that falls within the school dress code. The 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony event is intended to be a semi-formal event that requires a level of attire that fits the occasion.
- Nicer than jeans. Example: Dress pants or dress
- Fingertip length or more
- Nicer than t-shirts. Example: blouse/formal top
- Shoulders covered
- Comfortable & easy to walk in
- No greater than 2" heels