Students receive their schedule on the first day of school. The day before school you may view your schedule on Aeries.
- Individual Chromebooks and a charger are checked out to students in the first week of school. Students are expected to bring their Chromebook charged to school daily
- Personal Earbuds, recommended
- Dry erase pens, pencils, colored pencils, blue or black ink ballpoint pens, eraser
- Literature & Composition: one college-ruled composition book
- Science: one college-ruled spiral notebook with full size pockets
- Math/Social Science/Creative Writing/PE: college-ruled loose leaf paper OR multiple-subject spiral notebook with full size pockets
*Personal Planner: In the past our PTSA has provided planners but in our annual school surveys of students and parents less than 30% of families found the planner useful, especially given that most tracking of assignments is conducted online. Therefore, to utilize PTSA funds for other activities, IVA PTSA will not be provide student planners but encourages families to pick up a planner if you plan on its use.