To see any available jobs at IVA click on this link to EdJoin and review the job descriptions. We process applications for all of our positions through EdJoin. Only applicants who complete the application process will be contacted. IVA's hiring season is ongoing as needed. If there are no current jobs posted below please check back again in the spring. Thank you for applying!
Note: All credential requirements are in line with IVA’s Charter.
*For reference, please scroll down from this link here to see the Board Adopted IVA Salary Schedule for teachers, counselor, and program administrator.
**We recommend any interested applicant come to take a tour of the school to learn more about our program!
Responsibilities and Duties of Teachers Related to an Intellectual Virtues Model of Education
- Develop a firm understanding of IVA’s nine “master virtues.”
- Develop a firm understanding of the core principles and practices required of an intellectual virtues educational model.
- Systematically implement the core principles and practices of an intellectual virtues framework, including creation of a classroom culture, and the daily employment of pedagogical strategies, that are conducive to growth in intellectual virtues.
- Participate in ongoing professional development aimed at better understanding and practicing an intellectual virtues approach to education.
- Engage in ongoing self-reflection and self-assessment aimed at his/her own growth in intellectual virtues.
- Model IVA’s nine “master virtues” in all interactions with students and other IVA stakeholders.
- Continue to nurture his/her own passion for and knowledge of content area.
CURRENTLY OPEN CLASSIFIED POSITIONS
PART TIME INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE: This position is 15-20 hours per week. Instructional aides work alongside lead teacher to provide one on one support to students. Future math educators are encouraged to apply!