To see any available jobs at IVA click on this link to EdJoin and review the job descriptions. We process applications for all of our positions through EdJoin. Only applicants who complete the application process will be contacted. IVA's hiring season is ongoing as needed. If there are no current jobs posted below please check back again in the spring. Thank you for applying!
Note: All credential requirements are in line with IVA’s Charter.
*For reference, please see the board adopted IVA salary scale for teachers, counselor, and program administrator.
**We recommend any interested applicant come to take a tour of the school to learn more about our program!
CURRENTLY OPEN CERTIFICATED POSITIONS
CURRENTLY OPEN CLASSIFIED POSITIONS
FULL TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT WITH BENEFITS - NOW HIRING
Join a staff and faculty of individuals who desire their own growth in intellectual character and are committed to creating and maintaining a school of deep care, support, and development for students. Consider being a part of our office staff team.
PART TIME INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE & PART TIME AFTER SCHOOL TUTOR
We are currently looking for two part time instructional aides for the 2019-2020 school year. This position helps provide academic assistance for students in classes and potentially as a part of an after school homework help program. The position works 15-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for current college students.
This position provides supervision during breaks including office hours and lunches. The position works approximately 12 hours per week.
Visit EdJoin to learn more about our opportunities and to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties of Teachers Related to an Intellectual Virtues Model of Education
- Develop a firm understanding of IVA’s nine “master virtues.”
- Develop a firm understanding of the core principles and practices required of an intellectual virtues educational model.
- Systematically implement the core principles and practices of an intellectual virtues framework, including creation of a classroom culture, and the daily employment of pedagogical strategies, that are conducive to growth in intellectual virtues.
- Participate in ongoing professional development aimed at better understanding and practicing an intellectual virtues approach to education.
- Engage in ongoing self-reflection and self-assessment aimed at his/her own growth in intellectual virtues.
- Model IVA’s nine “master virtues” in all interactions with students and other IVA stakeholders.
- Continue to nurture his/her own passion for and knowledge of content area.