ANNUAL FUND DRIVE - HELP SUPPORT IVA
As a non-profit public school, Intellectual Virtues Academy receives state and local funding that covers most of our basic needs. Everything above that — everything that makes IVA so special — comes from our community fundraising. This year, we aim to raise $60,000 of our overall fundraising goal through our Annual Fund, which equates to almost 4% of our annual operating budget and will fund the full personalized educational experience at IVA that state funding alone will not cover.
WHAT DOES YOUR DONATION BUY FOR IVA?
Your donation fills the gap for our small, personalized school program with:
- SMALL CLAS SIZE
- 26:1 class size in 6th grade; 28:1 in 7th and 8th grade - 10 less students than in local schools
- A FULL TIME COUNSELOR for social-emotional support and restorative practices.
- Counselor ratios in local schools are 700:1
- 2:1 iPads for students & updated technology access
- Newly remodeled classrooms with furniture, paint, and light
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Innovative and ongoing for teachers, staff, and Advisors
- 190 students who are supported to learn and live well
There are hundreds of reasons to love Intellectual Virtues Academy. Show your love this holiday season by making your annual fund contribution. Your support helps us create a real, lasting impact in the lives of 190 students who are growing into the adults who engage the world with curiosity and thoughtfulness, know themselves, and live well.