Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 08:00am - 08:20am
Dear families, today you are invited to join students in celebrating our first day of middle school in this new school year.
Anyone who is able to join will gather on the plaza at 8:20 am for a 20-minute ceremony to introduce our faculty and staff and welcome our incoming 6th graders and new students.
Drop-off for students is on Elm Ave. Parking is available along Linden Ave (please do not park in the median parking reserved for the Petroleum Club). Please exit campus following the ceremony.
First Day of School Reminders:
- student drop-off & pick up is at the Elm Avenue gate (this goes for all school days)
- morning blacktop: gate opens at 7:50am and closes at 8:20am
- late arrivals enter through the office on Linden
- the first day is a full school day - dismissal is at 3:20 pm
- blacktop closes at 3:45pm - late pick up students are welcomed in the office or front plaza
- tomorrow is Thursday with regular release at 1:00pm: take advantage of our carpool feature especially for Thursdays with the regular release of 1pm