Parent Connections with IVA
Parents can connect with the school through two online systems.
- ParentSquare is the two-way messaging system for families to contact teachers & receive school news.
- Aeries is the Student Information System where families can view attendance records and current gradebooks. Students also have Aeries access.
Note: IVA teachers & students use Google Classrooms for assignments. Google Classroom is not the same as the gradebook and will not necessarily line up. Please have your child attend Office Hours or connect with their teacher for any questions.
Here's a step by step on how to get your Aeries access.
- Visit https://intellectualvirtues.aeries.net/
- Select Parent/Student portal.
- Select “Forgot Password”.
- Please enter the email address that’s registered with IVA. Then, select “Next”.
- An email should go through within a few minutes, which will allow you to set up your account on your own. However, if you did not receive an email, do check your Junk mail.