Sign-up sheet available in the office
Jan 16, 10 AM~ 1 Granada Ave Long Beach, CA 90803
*RAIN OR SHINE!
Long Beac&h Polar Splash See more at: http://www.justinrudd.com/polarsplash.html
200th 30-Minute Beach Cleanup
Justin Rudd's nonprofit Community Action Team (C.A.T.) will donate $5/per person to IVA
if each person meets the following conditions:
NOTE: in order to receive any $$, we must have at least 20 people who do this exactly: • each must be registered at https://polarsplash.eventbrite.com/ by 6 p.m. on Fri., Jan. 15
• must be parked and signed-in by 10 a.m., sharp (free parking), 1 Granada Ave., 90803
• must participate in the 30-Minute Beach Cleanup (free bags & gloves provided)
• must be in the team's photo at 10:45 a.m. taken by Justin Rudd
• must get completely wet (including hair/head) during the Polar Splash • must be in the team's photo at 11:15 after everyone is wet
• Those under 18 must have a parent/guardian present to participate.
• no wet suits
Please contact Ms. Cutno or Evergreenʼs Advisor, Ms. Jui (562.208.2340) for additional info.